A quality seal for Destination Management Companies
The Quality Assured seal is a voluntary scheme run by the Malta Tourism Authority that recognises DMCs (Destination Management Companies) committed to high levels of quality, consistency and professionalism.
Quality Assured DMCs must comply with a detailed set of criteria designed to ensure the highest possible quality in event and destination management. The following are some of the requirements that a DMC will adhere to.
• The DMC has a minimum of €1,000,000 General Liability insurance cover and all key suppliers have adequate insurance coverage.
• The DMC is a financially sound company, specialises in MICE services and is a member of a recognised association.
• Staff is provided with initial and continuous training.
• The DMC guarantees acknowledgement of requests within 24 hrs and fulfils proposal requests within 72 hrs.
• During programme events at least one member of the DMC is available 24 hours a day.
• The DMC is recommended by both previous clients and local suppliers.
For more information on the scheme please click here.
For a list of Quality Assured DMCs click here.
The seal brochure (PDF version) can be downloaded from here.