Skip to main content

Accommodation Search Results

Summary of Results Found

Detailed Results

Parish Church of our Lady of Mt. Carmel

Parish Church of our Lady of Mt. Carmel

The Parish Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or simply known as the Carmelite Church or Balluta Parish Church is a neo-gothic Roman Catholic parish church located in Balluta Bay in the town of St Julian's, Malta.

Read More
Parish Church of St. Catherine - Żurrieq

Parish Church of St. Catherine - Żurrieq

The Żurrieq Parish Church is one of the oldest churches found in the Maltese Islands.

Read More
Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa

Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa

The Sanctuary of our Lady of Mellieħa is a popular place of pilgrimage. The ancient part of the sanctuary, as it stands today, dates back to the late 16th century.

Read More
Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy - Naxxar

Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy - Naxxar

Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy.

Read More
Sarria Church

Sarria Church

This imposing dome was originally a chapel built with funds provided by the Knight Fra Martino de Sarria in 1585. The original chapel was replaced in 1676 by a church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

Read More
St. Augustine Church

St. Augustine Church

St Augustine Parish Church is one of the churches built during the creation of the new city of Valletta, Malta.

Read More
St. Barbara Church

St. Barbara Church

The parish church for French and German speaking residents in Malta.

Read More
St. Catherine

St. Catherine's Church

St Catherine’s Church was designed by Girolamo Cassar for the Italian Knights, it adjoins the Auberge d’Italie and the church is still used today by the Italian community.

Read More
St. George

St. George's Basilica

The parish originated in medieval times (definitely before 1450) and the foundation stone of the present church was laid in 1672. It is rightly referred to as the marble basilica, as it is entirely covered with marble.

Read More
St. Gregory

St. Gregory's Church

Although dedicated to St. Catherine, Żejtun’s first parish church is commonly known as St. Gregory’s because of the annual pilgrimage to this place. It is one of Malta’s finest old churches.

Read More