Skip to main content

Advanced Search Results

Summary of Results Found

Detailed Results

Argotti Botanical Gardens

Argotti Botanical Gardens

Situated in Floriana, the Argotti Gardens were laid out in the 18th century as a private garden belonging to Grand Master Pinto.

Read More
Chinese Garden of Serenity

Chinese Garden of Serenity

The Chinese Garden of Serenity is a lovely Chinese Garden situated in Santa Lucija in the South of Malta and has been open to the public since 1997.

Read More
Gardjola Gardens

Gardjola Gardens

Constructed on a grid pattern in 1551 by order of Grandmaster De La Sengle, the Gardjola Gardens in Senglea offer a panoramic view that includes the docks in Marsa, Valletta, the entrance to the Grand Harbour and Fort St. Angelo.

Read More
Hastings Garden

Hastings Garden

Located on top of the bastions on the west side of City Gate, the recently-embellished Hastings Gardens offer a magnificent view of...

Read More
Howard Gardens

Howard Gardens

Howard Gardens are one of the biggest public gardens in Malta, forming a natural border between Rabat and neighbouring Mdina.

Read More
Il-Ġibjun Garden

Il-Ġibjun Garden

Ġnien il-Ġibjun serves as a relaxing setting for adults, while the children can enjoy the colourful playground in a safe environment.

Read More
Laparelli Garden

Laparelli Garden

Laparelli Garden, named after the Italian architect who designed Valletta in 1566, is a public garden located in the ditch below Valletta’s City Gate bastions.

Read More
Lower Barracca Gardens

Lower Barracca Gardens

This garden perches on the bastion edge overlooking the entrance to Grand Harbour, commanding a superb viewpoint from the harbour mouth over to Fort Ricasoli, Bighi Palace, Fort St. Angelo and the creeks of Vittoriosa and Kalkara.

Read More
Palazzo Parisio

Palazzo Parisio

Palazzo Parisio is an exceptionally large palazzo, testifying to the ambitions of a wealthy 19th century Maltese family.

Read More
Romeo Romano Gardens

Romeo Romano Gardens

The gardens are a main attraction of Santa Venera dating back to the 18th century.

Read More