Skip to main content

Language School Search Results

Summary of Results Found

Detailed Results

Balzan Parish Church

Balzan Parish Church

Balzan became a parish on the 14th August 1655 and the old church of the Annunciation became the parish church. In December 1669 work started on the building of a new church and four years later, part of the building was already in use.

Read More
Carmelite Church

Carmelite Church

The church dome that dominates Valletta's skyline.

Read More
Carmelite Church and Priory

Carmelite Church and Priory

A recent addition to Mdina's visitor attractions is the Carmelite Priory and the Church which have been opened to the public.

Read More
Casa Leone XIII Chapel

Casa Leone XIII Chapel

A small church situated in Balluta Bay, St. Julians.

Read More
Chapel of Santa Marija

Chapel of Santa Marija

This chapel was built in around 1430 and is one of the best preserved examples of a fifteenth-century parish church in Malta. It has some interesting frescoes and provides the ideal setting for the annual Bir Miftuħ music festival organised each spring by Din l-Art Ħelwa.

Read More
Chapel of St. Roque

Chapel of St. Roque

This chapel is a simple architectural structure roofed with stone slabs on three arches which divide it into four bays. It measures eight metres long and seven metres wide and has no side openings.

Read More
Chapel of the Annunciation

Chapel of the Annunciation

This chapel is situated in the old village of Casal Millieri, which lies between Żurrieq, Qrendi, Mqabba and Kirkop. This village was first documented in 1419 and its origins date back to Roman and possibly pre-historic times.

Read More
Church of Our Lady of Fair Havens & St Dominic

Church of Our Lady of Fair Havens & St Dominic

The Dominican church in Valletta is the parish church dedicated to Our Lady of Fair Heavens. The church was built by by Girolamo Cassar and was declared “the principal parish and matrix of the whole of the new city” by Pope Pius V.

Read More
Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception

Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception

The collegiate church of the Immaculate Conception is the chief monumental building in Cospicua. It miraculously escaped the World War II bombing which destroyed ...

Read More
Church Of Our Lady Of Victories

Church Of Our Lady Of Victories

The Collegiate Church of Our Lady of Victories (the Parish Church of Senglea) built in 1743, was destroyed in January 1941 during a severe air attack on...

Read More

Language Learning|Language Schools