Skip to main content

Részletes keresés eredménye

A talált eredmények összefoglalása

Részletes eredmények

Church of St. Gregory The Great

Church of St. Gregory The Great

The parish church of Ta' Kerċem is the only church in Gozo which is jointly dedicated to two saints – St Gregory and Our Lady of Perpetual Help.

Továbbolvasás
Church of St. Lawrence

Church of St. Lawrence

Vittoriosa, known as Birgu before the Great Siege of 1565, is one of the oldest parishes in Malta. St. Lawrence originally served as the conventual church of the Order of St. John before the building of Valletta...

Továbbolvasás
Church of St. Nicholas (All Souls)

Church of St. Nicholas (All Souls)

The church was built in 1569 by the Greek Catholics as their Byzantine Rite parish church. In 1639 the Parish Priest, Papas Giovanni Metaxi, without prejudice to the parochial rights, conceded its use to the Sodality of the Holy Souls which re-built the church.

Továbbolvasás
Church of the Holy Trinity

Church of the Holy Trinity

The Church of the Holy Trinity is an Anglican church located in Sliema, Malta.

Továbbolvasás
Church of the Sacred Heart

Church of the Sacred Heart

Il-Fontana, these days a suburb of ir-Rabat (Victoria), lies on the road to ix-Xlendi and traditionally most of the fishermen who operated out of ix-Xlendi Bay lived in this village.

Továbbolvasás
Collegiate Parish Church of St. Paul

Collegiate Parish Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck

The church of St. Paul traces its origins to the 1570s. Although the church of the Dominican fathers had already been declared as parish of Valletta, the Cathedral Chapter insisted on having a church of its own from where to administer sacraments to the inhabitants.

Továbbolvasás
Corpus Christi Church

Corpus Christi Church

The parish church of l-Għasri, the smallest village in Gozo, is dedicated to Corpus Christi. It was designed by Dun Ġużepp Diacono and constructed early in the twentieth century. Its foundation stone was laid in 1903.

Továbbolvasás
Dominican Priory - Rabat

Dominican Priory - Rabat

A Maltese priest, Rev. Pietru Zurchi, established the Dominican Priory and the Church dedicated to Our Lady of the Grotto in 1450.

Továbbolvasás
Gżira Parish Church

Gżira Parish Church

The parish church in Gżira is dedicated to Our Lady of Mount Carmel and was built after Gżira became a parish in 1921.

Továbbolvasás
Mdina Cathedral

Mdina Cathedral

The Cathedral also know as St. Paul's Cathedral is the architectural crown of the elegant, walled city of Mdina. A late 17th century masterpiece of Maltese architect Lorenzo Gafà, it lies on the site of a much earlier Norman church that was destroyed by the violent earthquake of 1693.

Továbbolvasás