Skip to main content

3rd Party Organisation Information

Towns & Villages

ĦAD-DINGLI

Centru tal-Komunità, Daħhla tas-Sienja, Ħad-Dingli, DGL 1880, Malta

Ħad-Dingli

The village of Had-Dingli lies on a plateau some 250 metres above sea level just in land from the spectacular Dingli Cliffs.

The area provides not only open sea views over the tiny, uninhabited isle of Fifla, but also an excellent vantage point over Malta. From the cliffs there are views inland of nearby Buskett Gardens and Verdala Palace. The countryside here is ideal for walking.

Had-Dingli today is a quiet, rural area though in late medieval times it was one of Malta's largest parishes. The parish church of St. Mary, originally built in 1678, dominates the skyline. The streets around it are narrow and winding and typical of an old agricultural village. Perched on the cliff top is the smaller wayside chapel of St. Mary Magdalene, dating from 1646.

Within the limits of Had-Dingli are several prehistoric sites: the so-called `cart ruts', unexplained parallel tracks hewn in the rock; and several megalithic structures.

コンタクトインフォメーション

  • コンタクト: Dingli Local Council
  • 電話: +356 21456060
  • 電話: +356 21454555
  • ファックス: +356 21457226

施設とサービス

  • レストランレストラン
  • 公衆トイレ公衆トイレ
  • 公衆電話公衆電話
  • 商店まで1km以内商店まで1km以内
  • 庭
  • 郊外ロケーション郊外ロケーション
  • 障害者用施設障害者用施設
  • 障害者用駐車場障害者用駐車場
  • 駐車場駐車場
地図上で見る