Skip to main content

Taalscholen zoek resultaten

Overzicht gevonden resultaten

Gedetailleerde resultaten

Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy - Naxxar

Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy - Naxxar

Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy.

Lees meer
Sarria Church

Sarria Church

This imposing dome was originally a chapel built with funds provided by the Knight Fra Martino de Sarria in 1585. The original chapel was replaced in 1676 by a church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

Lees meer
St. Augustine Church

St. Augustine Church

St Augustine Parish Church is one of the churches built during the creation of the new city of Valletta, Malta.

Lees meer
St. Barbara Church

St. Barbara Church

The parish church for French and German speaking residents in Malta.

Lees meer
St. Catherine

St. Catherine's Church

St Catherine’s Church was designed by Girolamo Cassar for the Italian Knights, it adjoins the Auberge d’Italie and the church is still used today by the Italian community.

Lees meer
St. George

St. George's Basilica

The parish originated in medieval times (definitely before 1450) and the foundation stone of the present church was laid in 1672. It is rightly referred to as the marble basilica, as it is entirely covered with marble.

Lees meer
St. Gregory

St. Gregory's Church

Although dedicated to St. Catherine, Żejtun’s first parish church is commonly known as St. Gregory’s because of the annual pilgrimage to this place. It is one of Malta’s finest old churches.

Lees meer
St. Helen

St. Helen's Parish Church, B'Kara

Birkirkara Parish Church dedicated to St. Helen.

Lees meer
St. Joseph Church

St. Joseph Church

The parish church of il-Qala was designed by Dun Ġużepp Diacono, the same architect-priest who designed the church of l-Għasri. It was constructed between 1882 and 1889, when he was serving as parish priest in il-Qala.

Lees meer
St. Margaret Church

St. Margaret Church

Ta’ Sannat was one of the first villages in Gozo to become a parish separate from ir-Rabat in 1688. The building of the present parish church dedicated to St Margaret the Martyr commenced on the site of a smaller church in 1718, but underwent several structural changes in the 1860s.

Lees meer