Skip to main content

Advanced Search Results

Podsumowanie wyszukanych wyników

Szczegółowe wyniki

Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa

Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa

The Sanctuary of our Lady of Mellieħa is a popular place of pilgrimage. The ancient part of the sanctuary, as it stands today, dates back to the late 16th century.

Przeczytaj więcej
Sarria Church

Sarria Church

This imposing dome was originally a chapel built with funds provided by the Knight Fra Martino de Sarria in 1585. The original chapel was replaced in 1676 by a church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. Augustine Church

St. Augustine Church

St Augustine Parish Church is one of the churches built during the creation of the new city of Valletta, Malta.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. Barbara Church

St. Barbara Church

The parish church for French and German speaking residents in Malta.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. Catherine

St. Catherine's Church

St Catherine’s Church was designed by Girolamo Cassar for the Italian Knights, it adjoins the Auberge d’Italie and the church is still used today by the Italian community.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. George

St. George's Basilica

The parish originated in medieval times (definitely before 1450) and the foundation stone of the present church was laid in 1672. It is rightly referred to as the marble basilica, as it is entirely covered with marble.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. Gregory

St. Gregory's Church

Although dedicated to St. Catherine, Żejtun’s first parish church is commonly known as St. Gregory’s because of the annual pilgrimage to this place. It is one of Malta’s finest old churches.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. Helen

St. Helen's Parish Church, B'Kara

Birkirkara Parish Church dedicated to St. Helen.

Przeczytaj więcej
St. John

St. John's Co-Cathedral

Described as the first complete example of the high Baroque anywhere, St. John’s Cathedral epitomises the role of its original patrons, the Knights of St. John.

Przeczytaj więcej