Skip to main content

Результаты поиска вариантов проживания

Поборка результатов

Подробные результаты

Dwejra Tower

Dwejra Tower

Dwejra Tower is situated just off the road leading to the small enclosed bay at Dwejra in Gozo, known as the ‘inland sea'. It was completed in 1652 and periodically used by British forces up to the second World War when it was used as an observation post.

Читайте дальше
Fort Madalena

Fort Madalena

Fort Madalena was built by the British as part of the defences for the north east of the island. It is now the Headquarters and Training School of the St. John's Rescue Corps - Malta.

Читайте дальше
Fort St. Angelo

Fort St. Angelo

Fort St. Angelo is the jewel in the crown of The Maltese Islands’ military heritage. According to legend, the fort stands on the site of a fortified Roman settlement.

Читайте дальше
Fort St. Elmo

Fort St. Elmo

Guarding the approaches to both Grand and Marsamxett Harbours is Fort St Elmo. It was the scene of a heroic defence during the Great Siege of 1565.

Читайте дальше
Qalet Marku Tower

Qalet Marku Tower

This is one of Grand Master de Redin's watch towers and is situated a few hundred metres from the Għallis Tower.

Читайте дальше
Santa Maria Tower Comino

Santa Maria Tower Comino

The Santa Marija Tower on Comino formed part of the early system of towers which the Order set up to facilitate defence and communication between the Ċittadella in Gozo and Mdina.

Читайте дальше
St. Agatha

St. Agatha's Tower (The Red Tower)

Also known as the Red Tower (due to the colour it was painted and restored in), Grand Master Lascaris built St. Agatha’s Tower in 1647. At the time of its construction, it was the furthest outpost from Valletta and served as a signal post for communication with Gozo. One of the main defensive positions during the time of the Knights, ...

Читайте дальше
Tal-Ġordan Lighthouse

Tal-Ġordan Lighthouse

Għasri is home to the first lighthouse ever to be built in Gozo, known as Ta' Ġordan.

Читайте дальше