Churches & Religious Sites

ŻABBAR PARISH CHURCH

Sanctuary Street, Ħaż-Żabbar, Malta

Żabbar Parish Church

The parish church of Żabbar is dedicated to Our Lady of Divine Grace and dates back many centuries. Żabbar became a parish in 1615 and the present church was designed by by Tommaso Dingli and finished in 1696. In 1738 Giovanni Bonavia designed a new façade for the church that was implemented and paintings by the Maltese artist Alessio Erardi were added in 1715.

Coordonnées

  • Contact: Rev Sebastian Caruana
  • Téléphone: +356 21824383

Equipements & services

  • Accueil des enfantsAccueil des enfants
  • Aménagements pour les personnes à mobilité réduiteAménagements pour les personnes à mobilité réduite
  • Emplacement urbainEmplacement urbain
  • Interdiction de fumerInterdiction de fumer
  • ParkingParking
  • Parking pour les personnes à mobilité réduiteParking pour les personnes à mobilité réduite

Informations générales

  • Jours d'ouverture:
    • Lundi
    • Mardi
    • Mercredi
    • Jeudi
    • Vendredi
    • Samedi
    • Dimanche
Voir sur la carte