Churches & Religious Sites

BALZAN PARISH CHURCH

36, Triq Idmejda, Ħal Balzan, Malta

Balzan Parish Church

Balzan became a parish on the 14th August 1655 and the old church of the Annunciation became the parish church. In December 1669 work started on the building of a new church and four years later, part of the building was already in use (although the works continued till 1695). The style of its facade is pre-Baroque. The building of the new parish church was taken in hand immediately after the parish status had been attained and its foundation stone was blessed by the parish priest on the 26th December 1669. The main aisle was already in use during the Pastoral Visit of 1671-74. By 1709 the whole edifice, including the belfry was ready. This church was blessed when still incomplete on the 23rd January 1693, and was consecrated by Bishop Labini on the 7th October 1781.

Elérhetőségek

  • Elérhetőség: Fr Kalcidon Vassallo
  • Telefon: +356 21448333

Felszereltség és szolgáltatás

  • GyermekbarátGyermekbarát
  • Mozgássérült parkolóMozgássérült parkoló
  • Mozgássérültek fogadására felszerelveMozgássérültek fogadására felszerelve
  • Nem dohányzóNem dohányzó
  • ParkolóParkoló
  • Városi elhelyezkedésVárosi elhelyezkedés

Általános információ

  • Nyitvatartási napok:
    • Hétfő
    • Kedd
    • Szerda
    • Csütörtök
    • Péntek
    • Szombat
    • Vasárnap
Megtekintés a térképen