Városok és Falvak

ĦAL KIRKOP

Triq il-Barrieri, Ħal Kirkop, KKP 1751, Malta

Ħal Kirkop

Hal Kirkop is a quaint village typical of the ancient settlements of the South. Despite its proximity to the airport, it still retains a rural charm.

By the late 15th century it was large enough to warrant two churches; both were rebuilt and embellished in the 17th century. It became a separate parish in 1592 when it split from nearby Gudja, one of the ten original parishes formed in the early 15th century.

From prehistoric times, it is has a Menhir, one of the few that still stand in Malta, and the only one on the Island christianised - as indicated by the cross on its top.

Elérhetőségek

  • Elérhetőség: Kirkop Local Council
  • Telefon: +356 21680099
  • Telefon: +356 21683777

Felszereltség és szolgáltatás

  • ÉtteremÉtterem
  • KertKert
  • Mozgássérült parkolóMozgássérült parkoló
  • Mozgássérültek fogadására felszerelveMozgássérültek fogadására felszerelve
  • Nyilvános telefonNyilvános telefon
  • Nyilvános WCNyilvános WC
  • ParkolóParkoló
  • Üzletek 1 km-en belülÜzletek 1 km-en belül
  • Városi elhelyezkedésVárosi elhelyezkedés
Megtekintés a térképen