Churches & Religious Sites

BALZAN PARISH CHURCH

36, Triq Idmejda, Ħal Balzan, Malta

Balzan Parish Church

Balzan became a parish on the 14th August 1655 and the old church of the Annunciation became the parish church. In December 1669 work started on the building of a new church and four years later, part of the building was already in use (although the works continued till 1695). The style of its facade is pre-Baroque. The building of the new parish church was taken in hand immediately after the parish status had been attained and its foundation stone was blessed by the parish priest on the 26th December 1669. The main aisle was already in use during the Pastoral Visit of 1671-74. By 1709 the whole edifice, including the belfry was ready. This church was blessed when still incomplete on the 23rd January 1693, and was consecrated by Bishop Labini on the 7th October 1781.

コンタクトインフォメーション

  • コンタクト: Fr Kalcidon Vassallo
  • 電話: +356 21448333

施設とサービス

  • お子様歓迎お子様歓迎
  • 町/市 ロケーション町/市 ロケーション
  • 禁煙禁煙
  • 障害者用施設障害者用施設
  • 障害者用駐車場障害者用駐車場
  • 駐車場駐車場

基本情報

  • 開始日:
    • 月曜日
    • 火曜日
    • 水曜日
    • 木曜日
    • 金曜日
    • 土曜日
    • 日曜日
地図上で見る